Do you want to be part of building the best e-commerce checkout for merchants and consumers? Are you passionate about designing and building scalable, high-performant solutions in a cloud environment? Do you also want to work in a vibrant cross-functional, agile team in a scaling fintech company – Qliro may be what you are looking for!
Qliro is on a mission to build the best e-commerce checkout there is, and we are on a good path! With some of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics as customers and partners, we process millions of transactions every month with steady growth.
We are currently accelerating and hiring for multiple backend teams. Depending on your expertise and interests you will have an opportunity to join various teams and domains, spanning from complete green-field projects to developing and operating services that serve millions of users.
You can expect to:
- Be a member of an Agile team with a focus on small iterations and short delivery cycles
- Work with technologies such as C# .NET, AWS, Docker, GitLab, Terraform, SQL and NoSQL databases, message queues and more
- Take an active role in our AWS migration journey
- Own your services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor (we use GitLab CI/CD and ELK).
- Collaborate constantly – within and beyond your team.
- Learn a ton of new things - we emphasize learning on the job as well as through our learning platform and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Have fun in an ever-growing area and organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Extensive practical experience in backend software engineering (5+ years)
- Experience in working with DevOps, infrastructure as code and cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of system design, distributed systems, API development
- Technical leadership to drive initiatives, help with prioritizations and contribute to architectural decisions
- Ability to coach and mentor your teammates to improve their technical skills
- Passion for building great products that people love
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to dive into new technology and territory
- We believe that you pay attention to details and are aware that both the user experience and the code behind it needs to be at the right level to achieve a great product.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues representing more than 30 nationalities
- The opportunity to grow and learn from a diverse group of knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and learning from failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of e-commerce
- We have a flexible working remote and working at the office set up, giving us the best of two worlds
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, weekly office breakfasts and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
WOW in everything we do
As a team member, you will be offered the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges; personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. We strive to empower our people to manage their time and work effectively and, wherever possible. We promote flexible working hours to help you juggle your everyday life and love the work you do.