We are expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of an amazing team providing a WOW experience to our Merchants. You now have the opportunity to be highly involved in influencing Qliro's Merchant future and development journey
As an integration specialist your role is to onboard new merchants as well as drive integration projects and ensure integrability of Qliro merchant products. Acting as an interface between merchants or partners and the product organization you will be in a unique position to identify whether current needs are being met by the product, thereby gathering any new requirements and feedback from the merchants. A good understanding of the market, payments and tech is expected. You will also be serving as technical support to the Sales team during Sales discussions towards deals, as required.
What you’ll do:
- Your primary focus will be responsible for Merchant Onboarding Projects.
- Will be the technical point of contact for any integration related questions
- Manage & maintain E-commerce platform module building & similar projects to facilitate product integritability.
- Maintain and develop product and feature integration tools and documentation relating to all merchant products and e-commerce platform modules.
- Play an active role in supporting Sales as well as Key Account Managers.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and investigate merchant needs to gather requirements for new features or functionality from time to time.
- Gather feedback on current implementation, features and functionality.
- Help maintain a good understanding of how merchants operate Qliro’s products.
- Act as voice of the merchants and devise solutions to meet merchant needs.
We believe you are:
- An awesome, accountable team player who is thrilled to learn
- Full working proficiency in Swedish and English
- At least 3 years’ experience as an integration specialist /in product development or technical project management.
- Have a technical and analytical mindset, and take pride in knowing your domain thoroughly.
- Are familiar with REST APIs and SDKs
- Are a critical thinker, comfortable with complexity and can navigate unclear situations in a calm and confident manner.
- Passionate about showcasing product / feature value to a variety of stakeholders.
- An excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership and great attention to detail.
The employment will be based at Qliro's office in Stockholm and we want the right person to join us as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Should you have any questions, please contact Louise.Westergren@qliro.com
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.