Do you want to be a part of building the future of payment solutions in e-Commerce? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can combine your strengths in technology, empathic leadership, and agile development?
As an Engineering Manager at Qliro, you will lead one or more product development teams specializing in building some of our most important core components. Your job is to inspire, build, and lead your teams towards delivering a WOW experience to our customers. This includes supporting the delivery of business value, advocating, and advancing modern, agile software development practices, as well as help develop and improve great engineering and organizational practices.
In this role, you will translate Qliros’ strategy and business needs into workforce strategy and capability build-up in your teams. You are an active part of the Development Management team and collaborate with other leaders in the organization to make Product and Technology a competitive edge for Qliro. You have staff responsibility including suppliers of third-party products and consultants.
Our strategy is to build and focus our efforts on building and improving the components and services that really matter for us to achieve our corporate objectives and competitive edge. This means that we continuously strive to improve our work environment so that top talent can thrive and innovate. Together with the teams you will be setting up best practices for sustainable and maintainable future proof development and creating a safe and inclusive working environment.
We are looking for someone who
- Is an experienced leader within software engineering with a proven track record of leading agile development teams with end-to-end ownership of their assets
- Knows, from your own experience, what it takes to create a WOW experience for users of eCommerce, Payments and Financial Services
- Can participate in the strategic dialogue in the company and translate that into relevant direction and goals for your teams
- Are great at communicating with anyone, including developers in your teams, peers in the company as well as C-level management.
- Have a strong ability to collaborate and influence both internally and externally.
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
- Has a valid work permit within the European Union
- And you most probably like shopping on the internet.
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.