This is an exciting and great career opportunity to join a friendly, ambitious and business focused People-team! Our People team has a key role in Qliro’s ongoing expansion and success. We are at the core when it comes to securing the right competencies and culture that we need in order to deliver on our vision. We are looking for a skillful Talent Acquisition Partner to join us in attracting, finding and recruiting our future colleagues.
You will team up together with the rest of the teams at Qliro and drive the entire TA process to ensure we recruit talented people, while always having the candidate experience in focus. You will also work with employer branding and other activities that connect to a long-term sustainable growth and cultural evolvement of Qliro. At Qliro we have a strong focus on our culture and you will, together with the People team as well as stakeholders, make sure our culture shines through in all aspects of recruitment, from our ads, emails, and interviews to pre- and onboarding.
As we are a small team you will be responsible for a broad spectrum of roles depending of the company's needs. You will be recruiting a full range of technical roles, spanning from frontend and backend developers to Cloud engineers and managers as well as non-tech roles primarily within Product.
What you’ll do:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment activity, from start to finish
- Ensure all candidates have a great experience in their contact with Qliro
- Be an ambassador for our culture and actively work with recruitment marketing to enhance our employer brand
- Find creative ways of attracting, sourcing, identifying and creating a pipeline of great candidates
- Responsible together with the rest of the People team to ensure the People Agenda (with extra emphasis on recruitment and employer branding) is attractive, well-advanced and constantly evolving.
- Performing all related recruitment activities such as scheduling and conducting interviews, background checks, references, etc.
- Ensure great collaborations with our external partners within Talent Acquisition.
Who are you?
We believe our next Talent Acquisition Partner is a social person with great storytelling and communications skills who has the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. You are most likely very interested in keeping up to date with current recruitment trends as well as the vibrant tech scene in Stockholm. You have a creative approach to problem-solving and an Agile mindset. We also believe you are humble and flexible, with a broad skill-set in Talent Acquisition who can work on both strategic and operational tasks.
- You have a deep understanding for the importance of great candidate experience,
- Experience in recruitment, sourcing, and/or similar, preferably within IT/tech/development
- Great people skills with the ability to build good relationships with partners, potential candidates and the hiring teams within the organization.
- Competence in and a desire to learn how to use analytics and data to improve the recruitment process and the candidate experience.
- Self-organized and manages processes well from start to finish, prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree, most likely in HR, Economics, or any other business related area
- Fluent in Swedish and in English
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.