Qliro is growing and we are now looking for a Credit Analyst to the Credit Risk Management team. The ideal candidate has a passion for understanding what drives risk and profitability and is eager to develop us even further.
The Credit Risk Management team is responsible for the entire credit life cycle, from setting the underwriting strategy to monitoring of the portfolio performance and plays an essential role in driving profit and loss. As part of the team, you work in Qliro’s core business and have a direct impact on our success.
What you’ll do:
- You will have a key role in developing our credit strategies
- Strive to understand what drives risk and profitability in the portfolio, and how to balance the two
- Work closely together with not only other credit analysts, data scientists and engineers who develop new models, tools and credit rules but also close to our partners
- Be part of a great and unpretentious team where everyone is highly skilled and motivated
We believe you:
- Have a degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, or physics
- Have worked as a credit analyst for preferably 1-2 years and have a solid understanding of key metrics in the life cycle for consumer finance products.
- Have experience from working with SQL, R or another data analysis language
- Have a strong analytical mind and a passion to transform data into actionable insights
We could talk for ages about all the amazing things we do (because it's a lot). But let's cut the crap and get to the point. At Qliro we offer safe and simple payment solutions for e-commerce with the most popular payments methods on the market. Come join us on our journey building the future of payments!
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.