Are you passionate about directly impacting the future of e-commerce for both merchants and consumers? Do you want to use and grow your programming skills to create an amazing user experience for customers?
We are on a mission to build the best Cloud-native order management system out there and thereby give our merchants access to data and tools that help them create an awesome experience for the end-users of the product.
As a Software Engineer you will play a central role on this journey and you will join forces to a highly skilled team and build self-service products for the merchants.
As a true Tech company, our engineers make some of the most important decisions and we are looking for you who are inventive, open and curious to lead the way in an environment optimized for quality, flow, fast feedback, end-to-end ownership and experimentation. As we have embarked on a Cloud based infrastructure journey putting Tech even more in the core of what we do, we welcome you who are excited to be in that spotlight!
You can expect to:
- Work with different projects, build a self-service portal, automatize our product and explore how we can utilize AWS services in the best way.
- Work with technologies such as .NET Core, React, AWS, GitLab and more
- Contribute to all stages of the product life-cycle, design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance
- Engage in architectural improvements and discussions
- Collaborate constantly - We’re true believers in teamwork and the value of practices like careful code reviews, pair (or mob) programming and we believe that you are too
- Learn new things continuously - We emphasize learning on the job as well as through our learning platform and we also welcome you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Have fun in an ever-growing area and organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Knowledge and/or experience in web development as a Fullstack engineer
- Experience and/or interest in working with DevOps, infrastructure as code and cloud technologies, more specifically AWS
- Passion for building great products that people love
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to dive into new technology and territory
- We believe that you pay attention to details and are aware that both the user experience and the code behind it needs to be at the right level to achieve a great product.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues representing more than 30 nationalities
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Broaden your skills from a diverse group of knowledgeable co-workers
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and learning from failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of e-commerce
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, weekly office breakfasts and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.