Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at an unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products. Customer Operations are standing in front of an exciting journey; prepare and set the structure for future development and create the best and exhilarating atmosphere for both our customers and employees.
As Quality and Talent Specialist, you will have the responsibility to ensure the quality of the service we provide to our customers is in line with our goals, KPIs and processes. At the same time, you will be responsible to acquire and recruit new talents who can deliver the high-quality service that we require. You will work closely with your team and all customer advisors and their team managers, with continuous updates, feedback, and follow-ups.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and evaluate communication between customers and our advisors using our quality management processes and tools
- Identify current trends and deliver input on how we can effectively make changes to important quality KPIs
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with team managers and coordinate follow-up coaching in close cooperation with the Learning and Development specialist and the Process Improvement specialist.
- Provide constant visibility over current quality results for the different stakeholders, as required
- Provide recruitment coordination support, including applicant tracking and screening, and sourcing diverse candidate pools for entry level positions or high-volume openings
We believe you:
- Have strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and customer service skills
- Have a strong sense of empathy and the ability to give professional criticism without hesitation
- Have a data-driven and customer-centered mindset and able to communicate this value to our Customer Operations team
- Think in an innovative manner and push for new ideas to improve quality
- Have the ability to create effective and clear presentations
- Pay attention to detail
- Are a talented speaker who has a natural ability to influence and inspire others
- Thrive working collaboratively
Experience as quality specialist, ideally in a customer service environment is a merit! Experience in using Teamtailor is a merit!
WOW in everything we do
As a team member, "a Qliroer," you will be offered to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges; personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. Together we work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive.