Do you want to be part of building the best e-commerce checkout for merchants and consumers? Are you passionate about designing and building scalable, high performant solutions in a cloud environment? Do you also want to work in a vibrant cross-functional, agile team in a scaling fintech company – the Payment teams at Qliro may be what you are looking for!
The Payments teams is on a mission to build the best e-commerce checkout there is, and we are on a good path! With some of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics as customers and partners, we process millions of transactions every month with steady growth.
As a Software Engineer you will work with members of our team to collaboratively design, build and maintain APIs and features that scale and connect to an increasing range of payment options and providers globally. Together, you and the team will take end-to-end ownership all the way from architecting and designing to developing, deploying and operating services that serve millions of users in a DevOps manner.
You can expect to:
- Work with languages and technologies such as C# .Net, MS SQL, message queues, REST, Docker, NSwag, Xunit and more
- Take an active role in our AWS migration journey with many opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing
- Contribute to all stages of the product life-cycle - hypothesis, design, implementation, testing, releasing, and maintenance
- Engage in architectural improvements and discussions
- Collaborate constantly - We’re true believers in teamwork and the value of practices like careful code reviews, pair (or mob) programming, etc and we believe that you are too
- Learn a ton of new things - We emphasize learning on the job as well as through our learning platform and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Have fun in an ever-growing area and organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Well demonstrated practical experience of development, such as agile engineering methods combined with a solid understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Extensive experience building complex logic and Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, API development and algorithms
- Experience and/or interest in working with cloud technologies, more specifically AWS
- Experience working with experimentation and A/B testing
- Great attention to details and are well aware that both the user experience and the code behind it needs to be at the right level to achieve a great product.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues representing more than 30 nationalities
- The opportunity to grow and learn from a diverse group of knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and learning from failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of e-commerce
- We have a flexible working remote and working at the office set up, giving us the best of two worlds
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, weekly office breakfasts and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
WOW in everything we do
As a team member, you will be offered to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. We strive to empower our people to manage their time and work effectively and, wherever possible. We promote flexible working hours to help you juggle your everyday life and love the work you do.