Want to join a team of Project Managers/Integration Specialists and Product Owners who focus on solutions for our ever-growing portfolio of merchants and drive the B2B experience ambition at Qliro?
As an Integration Specialist your role is to drive integration projects and ensure integrability of Qliro products. Acting as an interface between our partners and the product organization you will be expected to provide expert assistance as well as gather any new requirements and feedback from the merchants. A good understanding of e-commerce, payments and tech is preferred.
- Act as voice of the merchants and devise solutions to meet merchant needs
- Maintain and develop product integration tools and documentation relating to Qliro products
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and investigate merchant needs to gather requirements for new functionality from time to time
- Gather feedback on current implementation, features and functionality
- Help maintain a good understanding of how merchants operate Qliro’s products
We believe you:
- Have at least some experience as an Integration Specialist / in product development or technical project management
- Are a critical thinker, comfortable with complexity who can navigate unclear situations
- Are an excellent problem solver with a sense of ownership, accountability, and great attention to detail
- Are familiar with REST APIs, SDKs, API testing tools, Atlassian suite, and Github
- Have full working proficiency in both Swedish and English
- May have experience in payments or e-commerce, which we will consider a plus
Don’t meet ALL the listed requirements? We’d love to hear from you anyway. Here at Qliro we look to hire firstly for great attitude, willingness to learn, and hunger to help us and our merchants succeed.
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.