Do you want to be part in creating the next generation payment provider?
Do you love digging deep into digital products and consumer behaviour?
Are you excited about presenting your findings and recommending the best course of action?
As a Digital Product Analyst you will join a team of driven, curious and engaged analysts. You will contribute to spreading knowledge and understanding of data and analytical tools to reduce barriers and promote a data-driven culture, empowering the organization with analytical capabilities.
In this role you will:
- Propose and develop product strategies in close collaboration with product owners, commercial managers and merchants
- Measure, report and interpret product performance
- Drive performance improvement initiatives in collaboration with affected parties, often resulting in an A/B-test – which you evaluate.
- Organize and lead analytical forums relating to product and merchant performance, stretching from funnel performance to pricing strategies
- Act proactively, create hypotheses and challenge current business performance and practice
- Assume a holistic perspective, considering the full product and the whole business – we engage in whatever database, system or study that can provide us with the data we need to make a clear recommendation.
Who you are:
We believe you have a Sherlock Holmes mindset, always looking to expand our knowledge base, improving your own skillset and continuously thinking about what actions we can take based on your investigation.
We do however also believe you are a human being, so even if you do not have experience in all areas, feel free to reach out as long as you have a great hunger to learn.
- Relevant academic degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (finance, analytical roles, consumer finance)
- Previous professional experience with Google Analytics or other web tracking tool and statistical evaluation of A/B-tests
- SQL and Excel proficiency
- Internal or consultancy experience within CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) is meritorious
- As our main market is Sweden, proficiency in reading Swedish is very advantageous
WOW in everything we do
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together we have the power to create wow in everything we do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
We love flexibility and remote work, we also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, we believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.